Posted in Mixtapes on August 17th, 2011 by Tawag Promotions
02. JSB – Champion [Freestyle]
03. Jay Cro – Panties Drop
04. June G. – Hip Hop’s My Bitch
05. Lesto G – I’m Back
06. Phil The Thrill – The Dopeness
07. Stres$ – Hate On
08. Continental GT – Rise & Grind
09. Young Natho Ft. FilnoBEp – Strippers & Pornstars
10. J.Nolan – Whatever Works [Prod. by Todd Jordan]
11. YFE Ft. Scandal (Choong Fam) – Wave
12. Adebisi Ft. Playboy Tre – Bang
13. Amiyj – City
14. Dave Doe Ft. Delorean Cotton – This is Fareal
15. Dolla Rise Ft. Fate – Need Money in A Major Way
16. Jaenom Ft. Casket & Ladder – Pandemonium
17. E From Da Wic – They Don’t Like Me
18. JSB – Say Hello to Freddy [Prod. By Chemist]
19. Kage Eheh – Own The World
20. Kijuan – Ice Cream Girls
21. Maine Montana Ft. Gucci Mane – Phantom
22. Nation Ft.Joseph Anthony – Stay
23. Shelan Ft. Frost – I’m Slippin
TP: What is your stage name and what made you stick with that name?
FT: Clov which is short for clover and means hard to find and lucky to have
TP: How would you describe your style of music?
FT: I don’t think i have a particular style i make music based on how im feeling at the moment whatever creative flow i can get into cause trying to stick to one style it almost like your forcing your music
TP: If any, who were some of the people that influence you to pursue music? Why?
FT: the only people that really influence me were established such as lauren hill, jay-z, kanye west, who are all from different backgrounds and yet there music is accepted worldwide
TP: Now that you’re in the “Industry” what do you think of it so far?
FT: Being a indie artist its hardwork and when u accomplish things it builds your confidence and makes you work harder to accomplish more but the downside is that all the hardwork and time that the industry demands takes away quality time from the people you love and the things you love to do
TP: What do you see missing?
FT: My ability to reach more people with my music but in time with hardwork im confident that i will be able to
TP: In your own opinion what do you think needs to be done to improve what you see missing in the “Industry”?
FT: The truth within the music needs to be improved
TP: What do you think a lot of Indie Artist are missing to take their talent to the next level?
FT: Im not fully sure what there missing but as indie artist we don’t have a big budget marketing but as an indie artist some have particular opportunities that other don’t but i can’t real say what there missing some artist choose to be indie
TP: What project(s) you currently working on?
FT: Im working on GRAYSCALE which will be hosted by dj ames from the uk
TP: Who are three Indie and Main Stream Artist you would love to collab with?
FT: Common, Pusha T, and Akon
TP: What is one thing you would like the Readers to know about you, that they may not know?
FT: That im a hard worker and won’t take no for a answer
TP: What would you like to say to your current and future Haters?
FT: I don’t think about them now and more than likely i won’t think about them later
TP: Where can the Readers find out more about you and hear more of your music?